25 January, 2009

His PR honeymoon coming to an end, will Obama learn lessons of his predecessors?


On Tuesday, as my wife and I gathered our 5-year-old twins to witness President Barack Obama's inauguration, a pair of other January 20 moments in U.S. history came to mind.
Exactly 20 years ago, I was an intern at the Macon (Ga.) Telegraph & News, helping edit the front page that included news of George H.W. Bush's inauguration as our nation’s 41st president.
And 20 years before that, I was in diapers as Richard M. Nixon was sworn in as president. More

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most doctors don't truly know what to ask on how improve your eye health. Only one warning, just start with single two torpedoes.

Take a look at my page grzejniki dekoracyjne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home